WE ARE OPEN 😊
Following January 2021 announcements, we would like to reassure our patients that as primary healthcare practitioners our physiotherapists are permitted to continue offering in person treatment to our patients (following the appropriate screenings and assessments) in the coming weeks.
During and since our closure during ‘lockdown 1’ we have implemented stringent protocols based on comprehensive risk assessments and the clinic is as Covid safe as it can possibly be.
If you would prefer not to come into the clinic at this time we can arrange video or telephone consultations for you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01327 706833 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org or message us here.
We have implemented the following procedures in order to keep our patients and staff safe:
- We have completed Covid risk assessment to ensure we follow government and professional body guidelines.
- Our clinic has been deep cleaned and redecorated
- We have scheduled gaps between appointments for cleaning and to prevent overlap of patients
- Physiotherapists will be wearing PPE in accordance with government guidelines
- If contact closer than 2 metres is necessary, it will be limited to a maximum of 15 minutes.
- Unfortunately, our toilet is temporarily closed
- Patients will be screened before appointment booked
- Patients will have their temperature checked at clinic entrance via a non contact thermometer and denied entry if above normal levels (37.8 or above)
- Patients will be asked to wear a face covering and will be required to use hand sanitiser (provided by clinic) on entry
- Temporary increase of charge by £3 to cover PPE costs
Please contact the clinic via the website contact form or call us on 01327 706833 to book an appointment.