In light of the announcement that the ‘mask mandate’ will be removed from 19th July, we have taken the decision that our team will continue to wear masks and PPE, and we will continue to ask our patients and visitors to the clinic to wear a mask and support our other infection control measures, for the time-being.
As a ‘face to face’ healthcare provider it’s almost impossible for us to avoid close or direct personal contact with our patients. Many of our patients are clinically vulnerable, or feeling anxious about the easing of restrictions, or concerned about the personal or financial impact of being asked to self-isolate as a ‘close contact’. Others are unable to, or have chosen not to be vaccinated for Covid, or are not fully vaccinated.
Although mask-wearing and social distancing mandates will generally be replaced with personal choice and common sense, masks specifically have been promoted primarily as a means to protect others.
May we also remind you, that due to restricted space in our waiting area, we may not be able to let you enter the clinic if you arrive early for your appointment.
If you are personally unable or unwilling to continue to wear a mask, we respect your decision, and will do our very best to accommodate your wishes while also seeking to respect the concerns and safety of others.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01327 706833 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org or message us here.
We have implemented the following procedures in order to keep our patients and staff safe:
- We have completed Covid risk assessment to ensure we follow government and professional body guidelines.
- Our clinic has been deep cleaned and redecorated
- We have scheduled gaps between appointments for cleaning and to prevent overlap of patients
- Physiotherapists will be wearing PPE in accordance with government guidelines
- If contact closer than 2 metres is necessary, it will be limited to a maximum of 15 minutes.
- Unfortunately, our toilet is temporarily closed
- Patients will be screened before appointment booked
- Patients will be asked to wear a face covering and will be required to use hand sanitiser (provided by clinic) on entry
Please contact the clinic via the website contact form or call us on 01327 706833 to book an appointment.