WE ARE OPEN FROM 1st JULY 2020 😊
We continue to offer telephone and video consultations, however, if it is necessary and appropriate, we can now offer face to face appointment at the clinic. We have implemented the following procedures in order to keep our patients and staff safe:
- We have completed Covid risk assessment to ensure we follow government and professional body guidelines.
- Our clinic has been deep cleaned and redecorated
- We have scheduled gaps between appointments for cleaning and to prevent overlap of patients
- Only one patient and one physiotherapist in clinic at any time
- Physiotherapists will be wearing PPE in accordance with government guidelines
- If contact closer than 2metres is necessary, it will be limited to a maximum of 15 minutes.
- Unfortunately, our toilet is temporarily closed
- Patients will be screened before appointment booked
- Patients will have their temperature checked at clinic entrance via a non contact thermometer and denied entry if above normal levels (37.8 or above)
- Patients will be asked to wear a face covering and will be required to use hand sanitiser (provided by clinic) on entry
- Temporary increase of charge by £3 to cover PPE costs
Please contact the clinic via the website contact form or call us on 01327 706833 to book an appointment.